BOOK YOUR FALL 2023 LESSONS NOW!
Private lessons are being offering online or in person. IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO STUDY IN PERSON, I have established specific guidelines for safety that I will enforce to ensure that every student is safe entering and leaving the private studio.
1. Every student will have a quick temperature check upon arrival to their private lesson.
2. Every student will continue wear a mask upon entering and leaving the studio. Students can wash their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is available as well. Voice students can take mask off to sing in their specific area 14 feet away from the piano.
3. All technology for singing which includes mic stands, music stands and microphones will be cleaned between each lesson. Disinfectant and alcohol solutions will be used to wipe down all used equipment, and new microphones will be changed between each lesson. No two students will ever use the same microphone. I have enough to rotate them, and will wait 48 hours for reuse after cleaning.
4. Student has the option not to use a microphone as well.
5. Ventilation is 14 FEET in my studio which meets the medical suggestions that enclosed spaces need to be 9 feet or higher for proper ventilation for singing. TEACHER AND SINGER WILL BE 10 feet apart at all times while singing.
6.REMEMBER, no student will be admitted to the studio if they are sick. We will honor our CT state guidelines to ensure the safest precautions against the COVID-19 virus. Given that lessons are private, and the state of CT has opened up with fewer mandates, it will always be a personal choice for you whether to continue you or your child's lessons online or in person.